"We are a peak body for the Queensland community transport sector, developing responses to the community's needs for transport, access and mobility."
2017 Calendar available
+ 1 new location
THINK TANK events focus on major policy or practice changes that potentially have significant impact on NFP agencies’ work, practice and continued viability.
Our events focus on topics relevant to Driving Governance and Enhancing Viability. Member discounts apply – Click here to go to membership
Click city name
Transport Act Training
TDSA’s 1st subscriber-based, online training module
Subscribers can now deliver mandatory training (for transport providers with general level of operator accreditation), and best practice (for community level operator accreditation holders) on the Transport Operations Act.
The subscription includes:
- workbook and handout master
- Individual pass-worded access to videoed delivery
- Workbook designed to provide agency’s evidence of training and knowledge acquisition
- Monthly alert to any department Transport legislative changes that impact on workbook content and/or handouts
Any agency interested in this new product and service please contact Kia – email@example.com
Symposium – think BIG
Symposium – NDIS Transport component update – policy and practice
Date: March, 2017
Time: Full day session: 9am – 3.30pm (includes buffet lunch)
- Mr David Bowen, CEO, NDIA tbc
- Mr Stavros Koufis, CEO, NSW CTO
- Hunter Region Trial Site – CDAH
- Ms Deborah Campbell, Transit Care
- Ms S. Collier, FlexiQld
- Mr Terry O’Toole, CEO Transit Care
- Mr K Leigh, TDSA
- Mamre, tbc
Robertson Gardens Conference Centre
281 Kessels Road
For information and registration forms click here.