"We are a peak body for the Queensland community transport sector, developing responses to the community's needs for transport, access and mobility."
THINK TANK events focus on major policy or practice changes that potentially have significant impact on NFP agencies’ work, practice and continued viability.
Our events focus on topics relevant to Driving Governance and Enhancing Viability.
Click here to go to TDSA membership
2016 calendar now available
Click city name
Marketing a Health/Aged Care Service – & Entrepreneurial Intelligence
1 day event 28th November
Presenter: Allan Bonsall, Brand Genetics and weekly panelist of ABC 612 radio’s Hidden Persuaders weekly on Thursday
Ensuring your organisation is highly competitive, with a powerful brand, is vital to achieving and maintaining levels of service in the changing funding processes under the new NDIS and Aged Care reform.
TDSA’s consultants have an impressive and diverse range of skills and knowledge ready to be focused on your agency’s business.For more information on our consultancy services click here Competitive rates and member discounts apply
- NDIS Board governance
- Viability and sustainability reviews
- Strategic planning and risk management
- Business Process auditing
- Risk Management
- Market branding resulting in business growth and evolution through stronger board and company leadership
- Human resource management and practices
- Mental health in the workplace
- Community development
- Organisational development and management
- Client-focused service delivery to young people, older people, people with disabilities . mental health conditions, women and children in domestic violence refuges and Indigenous communities
- Leading through changing times
- Using situational leadership with your team
- Influencing skills
- Change management
- Financial management systems and processes specific to NFPs
- Unit costing and pricing of services
- Accounting and compliance auditing
- Legal issues particularly service agreements, brokerage, contracting
- Viability and sustainability measurement, benchmarking and monitoring
- Social enterprises – establishing and developing
- NDIS preparation reviews and audits.
Want to know more?
Contact Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org